WHY THAILAND ?
- The most visited country in Southeast Asia, according to the World Tourism Organization
- Ranked 17th out of 68 nations for friendliness according to InterNations
- Bangkok, a busy travel hub in Southeast Asia, featuring 2 enormous international airports and more than 100 airlines
- 127 Natural Wildlife Reserve with great biodiversity and stunning sceneries
- The mysterious and alluring history of the one and only nation which wasn’t colonized by the Western world
- An extended selection of charming Buddhist temples on the riverside
- A hot tropical summer in the coastal region, ideal for beach activities
- Many magnificent festivals related to religions such as Songkran, Loy Krathong and Yi Peng
- Among the top 10 countries for the best cuisine picked by CNN Travel
COUNTRY FACT SHEET
Click here to download our Thailand country fact sheet. An essential source of travel information for our valued clients.